Epilogue

I admit, to play this game like this is a little insane. I mean, making 999,999 Bits with Mojyamon's help is one thing, but spending over 600,000 Bits on Cards to later trade for Merit Points from ShogunGekomon in order to get 22 Chips... that's just a whole different matter altogether. I guess you gotta love the game THAT much to go to such lenghts.

As a final note here, I gotta say that this guide is of course not the only way of "beating" the game with a Maxed Out Digimon. In fact, it is A LOT easier to achieve that later on in the game when your Tamer Level is higher and your Gym is fully upgraded (Kabuterimon + Kuwagamon + having Training Manual + Monzaemon's Costume @ Jijimon's House -- yes, that's the final "hidden" Gym upgrade).

Plus, you don't even have to recruit all of these Digimon to get a 9999/999 Digimon either. You could simply go after the Digimon that drop Chips and not recruit the others (such as Tyrannomon, Drimogemon, Sukamon, Leomon, Frigimon, Vademon, Mojyamon and so many others); and you would be saving A LOT of time this way (meaning: more hours for training).

However, the point of this guide was to do as much as possible with just one Digimon.

I really designed this guide to prove to myself that I could "ace" through the game with my very first Digimon, getting the highest PP possible and getting a Maxed Out Machinedramon, while learning the rarest, hardest-to-get Techniques in the process. All this with just one Digimon.

Anyways, I've exhausted my brain capacities doing this "perfect" walkthrough.

I need a rest now.

I'm finished!!

___________________________________________________________

Special Thanks to:
  • The Mojyamon Trio (easy money!)
  • Gear Savanna's Card Shop
  • ShogunGeko (thanks for the Chips!)
  • My Digimon... for letting me put him under so much pressure every time I do this
  • and Jiji, for... being such a creepy perv! 

___________________________________________________________